Failure to comply with these standards may result in cancellation of your advertising and termination of your account.
- Weed Diaries reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- Advertisers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The policies listed here are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Each advertiser must be managed through separate accounts, if managing multiple accounts.
Ads must not include any of the following:
- Content targeted to minors.
- Content that in any way infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including trademark, copyright or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Nudity or sexually provocative content.
- Animated GIFs.
- Weapons, explosives, ammunition, or any unsafe products will not be allowed on Weed Diaries site. No exceptions.
- False, deceptive or misleading content.
- Disrespectful or excessively violent content.
- Links to non-functional web pages or to pages not matching the product or brand being advertised on Weed Diaries.
- Spyware, malware or links to sites containing spyware or malware.
- Tobacco products.
- Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals.
- Dating:Ads for online dating service are allowed only with prior authorization from Weed Diaries.
- Lotteries, online real money gambling or games of skill:Ads for any of these categories are allowed only with prior authorization from Weed Diaries.
- Pharmacies or nutritional supplements.Ads for online or offline pharmacies or for nutritional supplements are permitted only with prior approval from Weed Diaries.
- All images and text must be relevant and appropriate to the service or product being promoted.
- Ads may not imply a Weed Diaries endorsement without prior written permission.
- Associated ads and landing pages must not use Weed Diaries copyrighted or trademarked material without prior written permission.